Skip to main content

How do I enroll at EPHS?

How Do I Enroll Into EPHS?

Students can not enroll directly into EPHS.  Students must be referred to the program by a Long Beach Unified School District (LBUSD) high school.  Get copies of your immunization record and transcripts of all the credits you have earned in high school. You will need these documents.

If you attended a high school in Long Beach, go back to the school and ask your counselor for a referral to EPHS. Do not drop from school until you have been accepted into EPHS.  If you are new to LBUSD, go to the high school closest to you and ask for a referral to EPHS. 

Below is the contact information for all of the Long Beach high schools:


  • Avalon High School
    (310) 510-0790                                                 


  • Cabrillo High School  

    (562) 951-7700

  • Jordan High School  

    (562) 423-1471

  • Lakewood High School  

    (562) 425-1281

  • Long Beach School for Adults  

    (562) 595-8893

  •  Millikan High School
    (562) 425-7441


  • PAAL
    (562) 591-1381


  • Polytechnic High School
    (562) 591-0581


  • Reid - Hill Site
    (562) 432-0227


  • Renaissance
    (562) 901-0168


  • Wilson High School
    (562) 433-0481